AEM - 52mm (2-1/16”), 0-100 PSI - Pressure (Oil or Fuel) Digital Gauge
Secured and trusted checkout with
AEM Digital Oil Pressure Gauges combine unsurpassed accuracy, speed, and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays oil pressure in 1 PSI increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as oil pressure changes from 0 to 100. The oil pressure gauge's digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built-in ambient light sensing photocell.
AEM's digital oil pressure gauges include a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, or AQ-1 Data Logger, making them the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log oil pressure at high RPM on tuned engines. Each engine pressure gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge.
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- 24 green LED display lights to provide immediate reference to monitored engine function
- Three-digit readout in the center
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- 0-5V analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- 100 PSIg brass sensor included
- Displays oil pressure from 0-100 PSI
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- This is a universal part