AEM - 52mm (2 1/16th inch) Temperature (Transmission/Oil/Water) Digital Gauge
Secured and trusted checkout with
The AEM Digital Oil Temperature Gauge combines unsurpassed accuracy, speed, and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays oil temperature in 1-degree increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as oil temp changes from 0 to 100. The aftermarket digital oil temp gauge's readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built-in ambient light sensing photocell.
AEM's digital oil temp gauge includes a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, or AQ-1 Data Logger, making it the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log oil temps at high RPM on tuned engines. Each AEM oil temperature gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge.
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- Gauge Readout from 100 to 300 F
- 24 green LED display lights to provide immediate reference to monitored engine function
- Three-digit readout in the center
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Brass sensor included
- 52mm (2 1/16th inch) gauge housing
- This is a universal part