Clutch Masters - Subaru 04-15 STI / 07-09 LGT/OXT - Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
Clutch Masters Lightweight Aluminum Flywheels are designed and tested to ensure the safety and quality of every flywheel. Years of R&D have given us the knowledge and firsthand experience to choose wisely the best material to manufacture flywheels that will surpass your expectations. Clutch Masters Flywheels are SFI Certified meeting performance standards for the automotive and motorsport industry.
Replacing your OEM flywheel with a lightweight flywheel may cause gear noise or a vibration that may not be suitable for everyone. The lighter the flywheel the more gear noise will be produced. Depending on the application Clutch Masters usually recommends Steel flywheels rather than Aluminum flywheels since Aluminum flywheels will cause more gear noise. Aluminum flywheels are usually only recommended for race applications looking to have the least amount of weight possible. A lightweight flywheel may affect the life expectancy of a clutch kit depending on the application.
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’s
- Aluminum Flywheels Consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface), eliminating the need to resurface the flywheel
- Reduces turbo “lag” in turbo-charged engines
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less drag on the crank
- Improved mid-range torque in naturally aspirated engines
- CNC Machined and balanced
- SFI Certified
- Subaru 07-09 Legacy GT
- Subaru 07-09 Outback XT
- Subaru 02-15 WRX