DBA - 4000 Series T3 Slotted Front Brake Rotor - Subaru STI 2017-2022
Secured and trusted checkout with
4000 Series T3 is the ultimate in direct replacement single piece performance brake rotors Featuring all the benefits of the 4000 Series plus DBA’s patented world-renowned T3 bi-directional slot design.
Built on the foundations of DBA’s T2 slot, the T3 slot design features additional, precise, CNC machined tri symmetrical slots, resulting in an even quieter, more responsive, and smoother brake pedal feel The T3 slot increases the number of exit points for brake pad friction dust and gases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
We recommend a T3 slot for high-performance applications.
- Driving Style: Daily Driver, Hauling & Towing, Performance / Racing
- Rotor Design: Rotors Only
- Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
- Rotor Style: Slotted
- Rotor Material: XG150® High Carbon Alloyed Iron
- Rotor Hat Finish: Black
- Quantity: 1 Per Pack
- T3 4000 series non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)
- Best suited for higher horsepower cars at the fastest level of street driving, track use, and drifting
- T3 4000 1-piece rotors are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy bolt-on replacement and proper operation
- Rotors are crafted from alloyed iron with a high carbon content to achieve low levels of vibration and squealing under the hottest conditions
- 48 curved slots in the rotor surface give aggressive brake pad bite and offer the best management of the high heat, dust, and gasses that build up during racing
- Rotors are treated with a patented Thermal Stability Process to reduce metal stress which weakens iron over many heating and cooling cycles
- Paint on all non-contact rotor areas provides corrosion resistance
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between the inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins
- Lower rotor temperatures greatly reduce rotor warpage and boiling brake fluid which causes pedal fade
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Subaru STI 2017-2022