DBA - 4000 Series T3 Slotted Rear Brake Rotor - Subaru STI 17-22
4000 Series T 3 is the ultimate in direct replacement single piece performance brake rotors Featuring all the benefits of the 4000 Series plus DBA’s patented world-renowned T 3 bi-directional slot design.
Built on the foundations of DBA’s T 2 slot, the T 3 slot design features additional, precise, CNC machined tri symmetrical slots, resulting in an even quieter, more responsive, and smoother brake pedal feel The T 3 slot increases the number of exit points for brake pad friction dust and gases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
We recommend a T3 slot for high-performance applications.
- Driving Style: Daily Driver, Hauling & Towing, Performance / Racing
- Rotor Design: Rotors Only
- Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
- Rotor Style: Slotted
- Rotor Material: XG150® High Carbon Alloyed Iron
- Rotor Hat Finish: Black
- Quantity: 1 Per Pack
- T3 4000 series non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)
- Best suited for higher horsepower cars at the fastest level of street driving, track use, and drifting
- T3 4000 1-piece rotors are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy bolt-on replacement and proper operation
- Rotors are crafted from alloyed iron with a high carbon content to achieve low levels of vibration and squealing under the hottest conditions
- 48 curved slots in the rotor surface give aggressive brake pad bite and offer the best management of the high heat, dust, and gasses that build up during racing
- Rotors are treated with a patented Thermal Stability Process to reduce metal stress which weakens iron over many heating and cooling cycles
- Paint on all non-contact rotor areas provides corrosion resistance
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between the inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins
- Lower rotor temperatures greatly reduce rotor warpage and boiling brake fluid which causes pedal fade
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
Subaru STI 2017-2022