Eibach 25mm Front & 19mm Rear Anti-Roll-Kit - 13-20 Subaru BRZ
Secured and trusted checkout with
Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit by Eibach®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, bars come with durable urethane bushings that can be lubricated for easy maintenance. Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness.
During manufacturing, the sway bars have been shaped to fine tolerances by tempering and shot-peening to create a perfectly balanced thickness from one side of the bar to the other. This consistency creates the proper balance needed for neutral steering and precise turn-in response which lets you maintain composure around turns and then straighten out faster.
Urethane provides excellent shock dampening without becoming squishy around hard turns, and bushings made from it can take a lifetime of hard knocks without crumbling or decaying.
- Sway Bar Adjustable: 2-Way Adjustable (Front), 2-Way Adjustable (Rear)
- Sway Bar Profile: Tubular (Front), Tubular (Rear)
- Sway Bar Diameter: 0.98" (Front), 0.75" (Rear)
- Sway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds
- Reduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
- Durable urethane bushings can be lubricated and resist deterioration, cracking, and drying out under extreme use
- Crafted from hi-tensile traditional steel that has been cold-formed, tempered, and shot-peened for a consistent thickness
- Will not interfere with a supple, comfortable ride from springs and shocks under normal driving conditions
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model's suspension
- Provides cornering abilities of a more expensive performance vehicle without the harshness of inexpensive, inferior suspension upgrade parts
- Tailored to match the exact height and progressive spring rate of Eibach Pro and Sport springs
- Excellent for low-profile tires