KW - Subaru 13-20 BRZ - Coilover Kit V1
Secured and trusted checkout with
The KW Variant 1 "inox-line" Coilover kit is our entry model for increased driving pleasure with an attractive and individually adjustable lowering. Due to its high-quality finish, the use of struts made from stainless steel, corrosion-resistant springs, and bump stops as well as compatible components stands for long driving pleasure - not just the car's life.
KW Variant 1: Sporty - Balanced. With KW factory pre-set dampening.
Continuous lowering: With the KW Variant 1 Coilover, you can achieve maximum lowering in the TÜV-tested adjustment range. Depending on the vehicle model variance ranges between 30 to 70mm or 50 to 90mm. Even after years of use, you can easily adjust the height due to the dirt-resistant trapezoid thread and composite collar. Lowering at the front axle is made using a one-piece composite height adjuster, on the rear axle this is the same unless the car has a separate spring and shock absorber. The supplied rear height adjuster sits either above or below the rear spring.
The ideal system for customers who like to choose the customer lowering of their vehicles while counting on the extensive driving tests of our experienced engineers who have preset the dampers for the ultimate balance between sporty driving, comfort, and safety.
- Front Drop Height: 0.8"-2.0"
- Rear Drop Height: 0.8"-2.0"
- Front Coil Spring Rate: 4.1 kg/mm (230 lbs/in)
- Rear Coil Spring Rate: 5.1 kg/mm (285 lbs/in)
- Shock Absorber Internal Design: Twin-Tube
- Shock Absorber Type: Hydraulic
- Shock Absorber Adjustment Type: Without Adjustment
- Front Shock Absorber Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer
- Rear Shock Absorber Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer
- Shock Absorber Reservoir: Without External Reservoir
- Shock Absorber Material: Stainless steel
- Subaru 13-20 BRZ