Swift - Subaru 05-09 Legacy GT - Sport Series Lowering Springs
Swift-made Sport Springs keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style-minded drivers who demand only the best. Swift did not develop the Sport Springs line by simply dropping the ride height. Unlike other manufacturers whose sole focus was style, Swift approached the creation of these lowering springs with 3 goals.
- Maintain or improve a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Increase handling by reducing body roll and squat in search of overall suspension balance.
- Lower the vehicle within tolerance of each vehicle's usable stroke.
- Maintains a smooth, comfortable ride
- Increase handling by reducing body roll and squat in search of overall suspension balance
- Lowers the vehicle within tolerance of each vehicle's usable stroke
- Made using proprietary H5S.TW metal materials with a unique manufacturing method that works very well for this material
- Designed with fewer coils to decrease unsprung mass and to eliminate the chance of coil bind
- Sold as a complete set of front and rear springs
- Front 4.3 kg/mm
- Rear: 6.6 kg/mm
- Front 1.2"
- Rear 1.0"
- Subaru 05-09 Legacy GT