Tanabe - Subaru 05-07 STI - Lowering Spring Kit
DF210 Series Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.1" Front and Rear Drop Height by Tanabe. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Sustec performance lowering springs are available in three configurations, to suit the driver's needs for lowering, comfort, and handling. All springs are manufactured using machinery and processes exclusive only to the Tanabe coil spring factory. They all carry a one-year warranty and are designed to not sag.
- Drop height front: 1.3"
- Drop height rear: 0.8"
- Spring rate front: 263 lbs/in
- Spring rate rear: 246 lbs/in
- Spring rate front metric: 4.7 kg/mm
- Spring rate rear metric: 4.4 kg/mm
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
- Lowers the center of gravity in your vehicle
- Improves handling
- Improves steering response
- Lowering: EXCELLENT (Drops of up to 2.5" are available)
- Comfort: VERY GOOD (Spring rate is raised no more than 10-15%)
- Performance: GOOD (Lower center of gravity)
- Sold as a complete set for the front and rear
- Subaru 05-07 STI