Tein - 0.8"-3" x 0"-2.2" Street Advance Z Front and Rear Coilover Kit - Subaru Impreza 04-07 / WRX 02-07
Secured and trusted checkout with
Street Advance Z Front and Rear Coilover Kit Front/Rear Coilover Kit is the evolution of Tein's popular Super Street Coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance, along with wide-range damping force adjustment using their new Advance Needle technology, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change.
The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life.
Street Advance dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers. Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Front Drop Height: 0.8"-3.0"
- Rear Drop Height: 0.0"-2.2"
- Front Coil Spring Tall: 9.8" (250 mm)
- Rear Coil Spring Tall: 8.9" (225 mm)
- Front Coil Spring I.D.: 2.8" (70 mm)
- Rear Coil Spring I.D.: 2.8" (70 mm)
- Front Coil Spring Rate: 5 kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
- Rear Coil Spring Rate: 5 kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
- Coil Spring Finish: Green
- Shock Absorber Internal Design: Twin-Tube
- Shock Absorber Type: Hydraulic
- Shock Absorber Adjustment Type: Single Adjustment
- Shock Absorber Levels of Damping: 16 Levels
- Front Shock Absorber Damping Force Adjustment: Yes
- Rear Shock Absorber Damping Force Adjustment: Yes
- Front Shock Absorber Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer
- Rear Shock Absorber Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer
- Shock Absorber Reservoir: Without External Reservoir
- Front Shock Absorber Upper Mount Type: Not Included. Use OE
- Rear Shock Absorber Upper Mount Type: Not Included. Use OE
- Shock Absorber Upper Mount: Not Included
- Shock Absorber Finish: Green
- Shock Absorber Material: Steel
- Steel Construction
- Twin-Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- 16-way Damping adjustment with over 200% increase in damping force change.*
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder-coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Available for Overhaul
- Aluminum multi-point release cam-lock buckle
- Subaru Impreza 2004-2007
- Subaru WRX 2002-2007