Tomioka Racing - Subaru 15-21 WRX - Oil Cooler Kit w/ Thermostat
An increase in oil temperature affects its ability to properly lubricate and protect engines which can result in engine failure in extreme cases. Tomioka Racing oil cooler kit is constructed from a high-quality aluminum heat exchanger by SETRAB and its 16-rows core is capable of producing a cooling effect for its compact size. Tomioka oil cooler kit is designed to be mounted behind the cramped space on the back of the front bumper beam of the 2015 Subaru WRX.
The cooler core is connected through Aluminum AN10 fittings via stainless steel braided line to ensure the necessary free-flowing oil supply to the boxer engine. In addition, the TR oil cooler kit includes a temperature-controlled oil sandwich adapter that protects the engine during cold climate with quick engine warm-up and kicks into operation when the engine oil is too warm. The thermostat opens at 180F to ensure proper warm-up. The adapter includes an extra sandwich plate to suit the top-mount oil filter.
- 16-row oil cooler profile
- Ideal for a street or track car
- Prolongs the life of the engine and internal components
- Increases overall engine capacity to provide proper lubrication for the boxer engine
- The thermostat is built into the sandwich plate that opens at 180°F to ensure proper warm-up
- AN10 fitting sizes
- Includes stainless steel braided lines
- Includes brackets
- Includes high-flow aluminum precision machined fittings
- Black finish
- Subaru 15-21 WRX