Tomioka Racing - Subaru 09-13 FXT/ 95-11 Imp-OB/ 96-09 LGT/ 02-21 WRX-STI - Roll Center Adjuster Ball Joints
Replacing roll center adjusters is a must for individuals who intend to lower their vehicles to achieve closer to center gravity and improve stability. TR roll center adjuster preserves the factory suspension geometry while your vehicle is lowered, typically from lowering springs, Coilover, and camber adjustment modifications, and is perfect for daily driving or weekend track use.
Made from high-strength alloy steel and lightweight, the TR roll center adjuster reduces stress and tension on the control arms. Lowered vehicle and addition of TR roll center adjuster will improve alignment and steering to remain more consistent and predictable during aggressive driving.
- Helps achieve a closer center of gravity with improved stability on lowered vehicles
- Preserves the factory suspension geometry on lowered vehicles
- Works on vehicles with lowering springs, coilovers, and camber adjustment modifications
- Made from high-strength alloy steel materials
- Reduces stress and tension on the control arms
- Improves alignment and steering to remain more consistent and predictable during aggressive driving
- Sold as a pair
- Subaru 09-13 Forester XT
- Subaru 95-11 Impreza
- Subaru 95-11 Outback Sport
- Subaru 96-09 Legacy GT
- Subaru 02-21 WRX
- Subaru 15-21 STI