Turbosmart - Subaru 08 WRX - 5 PSI Internal Wastegate Actuator (black)
Secured and trusted checkout with
Turbosmart Upgraded Wastegate Actuators have been developed to provide the maximum possible boost response for your factory frame turbocharger. The Turbosmart IWG75 Series of upgraded Actuators benefit from an increased ‘Working Ratio’ over the factory equipment resulting in improved boost response, throughout the RPM range.
This Improved ‘working ratio’ is achieved through an increase to the effective surface area of the diaphragm & revisions to the actual springs fitted resulting in greater leverage of the forces the actuator is working against (boost and backpressure) while still being super-responsive.
Upgrading with the same base pressure as factory, you can expect a broader boost & torque curve through peak boost being achieved earlier in the RPM and being held longer, into higher RPM. These improvements can be amplified with higher base pressures, however, tuning & recalibration is likely required.
- Proprietary Silicon Nomex Diaphragm
- Choice of Springs from 3psi to 26psi (Optional)
- High-Grade Billet Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Steel Rods and Clevis
- Turbosmart Unique Locking Collar System
This is a bolt-on fitment for the TD04 turbocharger as a fitted factory to the EJ25 Powered Subaru WRX 2008.
- IWG75 Wastegate Actuator
- Vehicle Specific Mounting Bracket
- Springs Pre-Fitted as per Description
- Required Fasteners & Swivel Hose Barb