Borla - S-Type Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit - Subaru 08-14 STI / 11-14 WRX
Secured and trusted checkout with
S-Type Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit by Borla.
When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom-tuned to deliver the most horsepower possible, with a throaty, aggressive sound during acceleration and a definite performance tone at cruise.
- Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back
- Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel
- Exit Location: Quad Rear
- Main Tubing Diameter: 3" to 2.25"
- Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud
- Tip Quantity: 4
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.5"
- Tip Length: 4.5"
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Style: Rolled Long
- Tip Cut Type: Angle-Cut
- Aggressive Plus Sound
- Increased exhaust flow for better performance
- Horsepower and torque increased by 7 – 10%
- Better fuel economy at cruising speeds
- Definite performance tone at cruise with a throaty, aggressive sound during acceleration
- Custom designed for each application
- A patented straight-through muffler design reduces backpressure while absorbing sound waves
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes with diameters optimized for reduced restriction while maintaining exhaust gas speed
- Made from the finest austenitic stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- All welded construction
- Front pipe assembly
- Intermediate pipe assembly
- Muffler assembly
- (2) 3.00" Clamp
- 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX