Clutch Masters - Subaru 06-21 WRX / 12-14 BRZ - Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel for 7.25 in Twin Disc
725 Series Aluminum Flywheels have been engineered and tested to ensure the safety and quality of every flywheel. Years of R&D have given us the knowledge and firsthand experience to choose wisely the best material to manufacture flywheels that will surpass your expectations. Clutch Masters Flywheels are SFI Certified meeting performance standards for the automotive and motorsport industry.
Depending on the application Clutch Masters usually recommends Steel flywheels rather than Aluminum flywheels since Aluminum flywheels will cause more gear noise.
Aluminum flywheels are usually only recommended for race applications looking to have the least amount of weight possible. A lightweight flywheel may affect the life expectancy of a clutch kit depending on the application.
NOTE: Intended to be used with 7.25" Twin Clutch Disc.
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’s
- Aluminum Flywheels Consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface), eliminating the need to resurface flywheel
- Reduces turbo “lag” in turbo-charged engines
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less drag on the crank
- Improved mid-range torque in naturally aspirated engines
- CNC Machined and balanced
- Subaru 13-14 BRZ
- Subaru 06-21 WRX